I made this wreath as I wanted to practice and wanted a pale one which would show up well on our front door which is dark green.
The other ones I've made have just been greenery tied onto a frame so I thought I'd try moss here.
I made a few twiggy frames in Autumn so I have them when I need them. This one is made of Elaeagnus but I have also used Jasmine as well as the traditional willow. It's a shame to use willow if it's going to be completely covered.
I raked the moss from our 'lawn' so it's from a sustainable source! The bunched it on the frame and wrapped string around.
The stems are just pushed in with a bit of wire wrapped around to secure. My other wreaths have been 100% compostable but I cheated here.
Included are Artemesia 'Powis Castle', Pittosporum, Abelia, Vibrunum flowers, Pieris flowers, Apple mint, Rosemary, Dusty Miller which I think is now called Jacobea maritima.
I don't think the Artemesia is going to last, I should have conditioned it better. I might have to remake it. It's all good fun though.
I like it, I hope you do.